Monday 11 March 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Have A Shamrocking Day


St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic. ~Adrienne Cook

There are many things we see every St. Patty's Day that reminds us of the rich Irish culture that is celebrated Internationally across the globe. Saint Patrick's Day has been associated with everything Irish, from the colour green to the magical little Shamrocks and even green beer.

Having married an Irish lad myself, I found it fitting to try and make some cake-pops to honour and humor my husbands heritage. Our daughter being half Portuguese and Irish has dubbed herself an Iriguese Princess, thus creating her very own way to celebrate the day. This usually entails dressing her sibling up in everything green she can find. This year we hope to take the little leprechauns to McDonald's to enjoy that thick green Shamrock shake as my husband tries to convince our daughter that what she is consuming is actually made from locally grown shamrocks.


This year I decided to create a few little lassie's and Lads, as well as the ever popular green cake-pops for a raffle prize for an upcoming fundraiser I was attending. The finished product is an adorable arrangement ready for one very lucky winner. I was lucky to stumble upon some amazing St.Patrick's Day themed tins at our local Dollar Giant to place them in.



May you find the rainbow's end

We're all Irish on St. Patrick's Day
Wishing you all a very safe and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Here are a few more photos of the St. Patty's Day Cake-Pops! To see more photos of these cake-pops and others I have made, be sure to check out the gallery on my webpage!

Love,
Cake-Pop Passionista


No comments:

Post a Comment