Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Love is in the Air...



Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! 

 ~Thomas Hood


Happy Valentine's day! It has been a crazy busy week for this Popper! From Cruise Ships, to the Solar System and of course these beautiful V day cake-pops, and I have been loving every moment! It's always exciting to be able to challenge oneself when it comes to creating custom cake pops.

It's one thing to just make the standard cake balls dipped in chocolate and another to make shapes and characters. The challenges faced as I try to figure out what I can use to create different shapes by using candy or fondant to create the cake pops is always daunting. Watching these little cake balls become a boat, bunny or heart is always a wonderful feeling.

Wishing you all a very Happy Valentine's Day! May you find yourself surrounded by love and LOADS of Chocolate!

Here's a little Peak at what I have been working on this week!! Enjoy!

Carnival Cruise Ships

The Solar System

Part 2 Of the Solar System




To see more photos, visit the Gallery on my webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment